Coursera Participants Survey
Since 2013 by the Centre for Institutional Research together with Office of Online Learning
- Who: Online learners who signed up for HSE courses on the Coursera platform.
- When: At the start (pre-survey) and at the end (post-survey) of each course.
- Why: Pre-survey is conducted to collect socio-demographic characteristics of HSE online learners. Post-survey is conducted to measure learners’ satisfaction with the course.
- How: Online questionnaire; the link is sent via email.
- Where: All reports are promptly published on the website of the Centre for Institutional Research.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.