The Centre for Institutional Research is:
- A platform for internal surveys, which provide the university administration, lecturers, and students with information on current trends in university life;
- A space for open discussion on issues related to the problems of education and university development;
- An opportunity to get involved in work on education projects, develop your analytical skills and advance in your own research.
It has several key tasks:
- To maintain a system of monitoring studies, the results of which are used by the HSE administration and departments in their operational decision-making process;
- To interact with the HSE administration and departments in terms of internal surveys: detecting topics of interest, methodical support, secondary data analysis;
- To attract students to work with the survey data and to use it in their studies, as well as end-of-year papers and degree theses;
- To develop institutional research.